Penance

Well if it isn't one of the hottest nights of the year, and I gave myself a "4 day run-away" weekend so that I could really just 'switch my mind off' and then relax and do things that normal people do that aren't studying. AND i feel like how many THOUSANDs of students without aircon in WA that has had to study in this heat...

FUCK THAT!

I had a BALL!

I drank, ate, smelled, sniffed, coughed, inhaled, sneezed and farted my way to a great time the other night - so much so that it's MONDAY NIGHT and I haven't DONE A THING towards my course, and I have just drunk a 6-pack (I just typed that 5 times0) and I feel great...

I also feel reqally really guily
\
GUILTY

ha

I haven't studdied for ages. 5 days now. I went to my MicroBusiness course today and left half way through, because I was already WAAAAY past what I needed to know, plus I really think that one of the laides in class is cute.

And this just helps with the mystery...

HA

wow.. I';m not going to get much done in 30 degree heat...

G';ight
GOOD NIGHT


ffs

BUT IT"S SOO FUCKING HOT... and I got a pool as well

ffs


I love saying ffs...

ffs...

lol

And so I am in front of this desktop and I am supposed to be GAMING right now... ha...
lol

g'night

Comments

Popular Posts