First time in a while... Studying on a public holiday...

Yes... Studying on a public holiday. It's Labour Day over here in Western Australia, so us Sandgropers get this lovely day off. It's 33 degrees Celsius outside, the pool is looking great (since we cleaned it again), the skies are blue, there's that lovely scent in the air...

And I'm in my office studying...

And I'm not feeling too bad about it! 

This is something that I would NEVER have done - no matter what the circumstance or situation, I would be out there - SOMEWHERE - having the time of my life, after the second night without sleep, with a bunch of close friends at someone's house "mungin'' away and talking absolute codshit to anyone and everyone...

I am now (as in right now, presently) typing in my blog. Mind you I don't think I have done it in a few days, as the start of the weekend was studying again. At least I have finished the chapter I was supposed to!

I have my mates in my lounge-room on Fifa... My Fave game, and I KILL at it - *challenges accepted - handle is OOHTZ - only on ps4*, and I really should have a game, once they finish their match, and I am going to punish my mates. 

I then have just realised that after the last 3 hours of study, and my brain is slightly awry, that I have a webinar that lasts for an hour at 4:30pm...

*sighs*

I truly am lucky


Comments

Popular Posts