Oh Jesus what have I done... and Why and I smiling about it???

Far out...

First off... I'll change font...

That's better

Now that I have finally hit the first official PAGE of my Diplomas, I'm finding out that I love learning again - I am so freaking weird.

I also found out that I have so many skills and qualifications that I have been taught but not OFFICIALLY been taught, that I am cruising through pages. 

I'm actually quite excited to put into practice the lessons and activities, AND the assessments. 

Yeah I'm totally fuct.... I don't know what I've done to myself... Fuckin idjut... But...

I came into the office today at what...? 5pm? I woke up at 11am... that is something I haven't done in ages, and I haven't been sleeping well lately - too many choices of pillow - that sounded soooo camp... Anyway, I got here and just didn't stop! I am still in here typing this bloody blog, and I am still wanting to digest/ingest information

I have been out now and then to soothe the lungs and throat, but I have not really talked to anyone in the house bar closed answers... 

Throat is getting sore again tho...

Now I am on the right path. I don't know what was so bad about the left... 

And I have decided to leave time for the blogging at the end of the day, so the excitement and suspense can build... 

Also, I will be detailing my other non-study life in splurts to keep myself amused. Yes, I just had to add "splurts" to my dictionary.

G'night!

Comments

Popular Posts