Ok day two down...

Day two down...

And I haven't even started the actual course yet...

AND I'M FUCKING EXHAUSTED

Yep, put the whole cake in the mouth, (with my foot), and tried chewing. Bloody brilliant

My daily calendar is getting fuller by the minute, and soon I'll have to make events like "breathe here" and "get toothpicks for eyelids" there. I can feel my body going through changes... I'm getting more acne, I'm sweating and perspiring a lot, I'm being left alone in my office for hours, I have a sudden want for pizza 24/7...

Hold on...

I'M A STUDENT!!!

Am I going to go on stoning benders that last for two days, and then go off in to the wilderness at random times, coming back with only my underwear that I had on (in my hand) and someone else's backpack?

Sounds a lot like a weekend back...

Anyway... I know I can do this. I know I can. I just wish I had the brains to think of doing this so much earlier... 

I can't imagine winter - it's going to be two minute noodles and 75c drinks of fizzy pop, and I go down to 54kgs..

Can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts