Well what do you know!

I actually DID something on my diplomas! How about that, eh?

I am 3/4 of the way through the first assignment, and it only took me about 4 hours. I had to clear my desk, arrange my comfort and then just bash the keyboard away

I am pretty happy with what I've done so far.

I am glad I'm prioritising my life - namely I'm using a calendar/scheduler to let me know what I should be doing and when

This new laptop I have has it's choices though - to use Explorer Edge or to use Google Chrome

To use Microsoft Calendar or the Google one.

They both link up with each other quite well. I only like the "outlook" one as its what most companies that I've worked for have used

What do you use at home? And what do you use at work?

I had, as part of my assignment, let the markers know how I was prioritising my work and using my work/life balance

And I'm glad that I'm already doing the things that I have learnt!

And here I am bragging about my ability when I should have done this ages ago - maybe even when I was in high school

But I didn't have a computer - I did - but it was majorly for gaming - the good ol' Commodore 64

I loved that computer - it had a great synthesizer in it. It was known for making great music. All the games that I played on that thing had AWESOME music

Oh well. Now I gotta study. Well actually I have to complete my NEIS course (that is like, 6 months overdue)

Til tomorrow!

Waz

Comments

Popular Posts