Back on home soil!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

The sun beat down on me as I came out of the international airport

I'm home.

Thankyou Europe. What an adventure!

I have met some real forever friends. Especially the Oxford Crew, Barcelona crew, Dublin generators, and St Christopher's Crew's.

And a special thanks to my family and friends.

Sorry to those I didn't catch up with, but there is going to be a next time!

I'm sitting down in Mandurah, WA, listening to Calvin Harris & the Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love? - a cracking dance track that hits me. I love this track.

I have just received my laptop, and I'm trying to siphon all my thoughts at each time, each blog, each song, each photo. Its crazy but it's emotional. I miss all of you on my travels. Every single one of you.

I'm going to write a book. I'm already writing 4 blogs besides this one, but hey? What the hell!

Diplomas are being started on tomorrow. Thursday 13th of October. I'm going to do this! I'm going to get those Diplomas even if I have to, have to... do something worse?

I'm gonna get it all done, including getting a job and studying for NEIS too.

I just gotta keep to my schedule

Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts