So with a guilty conscience, I got in touch with my "keeper" - the person that makes sure the students are OK

"Hi Gideon,

Can you tell me when I have to have everything handed in by? I am in the UK and I'm kinda stuck here, but once I get home and fix my laptop, I'll be able to breeze through the subject and get it done...

Cheers

Warren"

Well... Do I have typed confidence or what???

I know that I have the ability to just go to a small room, office or bleak corner of my house, and belt out the whole entirety of the course in about a week...

But I have no laptop - it burnt itself out after playing too much CIV 5...

Ooops... Not my fault

But fuck me that was a great game that I was on! I had the other civ's on the back foot I tell ya!

But I wasn't a deity or anything, just a prince...

And here I am complaining about not being able to finish A GAME on my Diploma blog

FUCKTARD!


Comments

Popular Posts