Okay...

I was fully into getting back on track with my diplomas...

I was fully into answering one of the more in depth questions, when it happened..

Laptop failure...

A complete let down, and a non-save situation

Black screen

No power

no power lights

It's blown (again)

Now, what the fuck do I do. I was on a complete roll with the answer that I had. I don't know if this is a sign to stop, or this is another challenge that the universe is sending me, or is it a punishment?

Fuck me

I was really into it. I had a schedule. I had times of the day that I was going to devote JUST TO STUDY

BUT NOOOOO!!!

In comes the right leg, straight in to the ballsack

Fuck me... I should have been in real estate because it gave me a couple of acres...

Okay - methinks - let's get to the computers in the common room...

One works, the other doesn't. One has sticky keys, the other doesn't

Guess which one has the sticky keys? Yes the one that works.

So here I am on hands and knees trying to fix the other one.

Computer light comes on! SUCCESS

Read emails... Gideon from Upskilled - "how are your studies coming along...?"

To this I answer - F*CK ME

Comments

Popular Posts