In front of the laptop again, and getting too many ideas. I have just "signed up" or signed for myself, for another project. So much excitement has come by, that in just two days, this little Facebook page has taken off:



This is Perth Party and Events Zone. This is the link:



I have been running, or more so as a hobby, just connections for events and the like, as sometimes it's really hard to find something to do in Perth. It has started quite swiftly. This has a lot to do with Gethen Sullivan. He's a bloke I met once at a party somewhere. Or I think he's even played for me once. I can't remember. But his input has been amazing. But more so, he's made me interested in my own product again. The excitement is back - I haven't left this seat in hours, and if I have, it would have been for a feed or a visit to the lav.

I'm actually going to stop typing in this blog, and start typing ANOTHER NEW ONE

god help me please

Ciao... for now

Comments

Popular Posts