Well, I'm here, so I may as well write something

I am writing my "own life story" as one of the questions and a part of one of my assessments. Oh boy have I had a colourful life!

I'm going to continue to write it, even after I hand it in. I'm remembering a lot of my past as I write.

Jail, girls, drugs, alcohol, famous people, awesome gigs, amazing places...

I will one day put some of the work on here for you to read, but not right now! I am in the zone. I haven't left my computer today for more than 30 minutes I reckon.

So please, forgive me for not putting that much up here on this post. I am slowly getting my shit together. I have handed in an assignment and I passed. So I am riding the wave.

I'm still at my mates house, but I have to pay a few people some money, so I am down to $250 a fortnight. It's the life of a writer...

Touche

Comments

Popular Posts