So here I am at a mate's house, after another bender of a week/weekend.

I have been taken care of, so nicely, as over the past week and a half some very odd things have happened

I was told to give my housemate more money than I was supposed to. I was the first person to actually question her, and, well, what's now happened is a shit storm!

I have left the premises over 2 weeks now, and that has started a snow ball effect, with my other Spanish housemates now questioning her and apparently moving out too!

So I am at a good friends house (it's like paradise I tell ya!) and he is such a nice bloke. I am cleaning and helping around the house and making sure that things run smoothly.

I like to cook - a lot! - and I am more than happy to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner at the moment, because there are so many mates and friends coming over during the festive season, all the way to Australia Day on the 26th of January, and there is so many opportunities to cook for my friends, and I'm enjoying it

So... on another subject...

I HANDED IN MY NEIS APPLICATION - first draft!!!!

It was accepted and now I have to make the final changes so I can be accepted onto the NEIS program and get the business of the ground. I will be doing as much as I can during the small gaps of quietness between party points, and I am very focused.

ALSO - I have handed in ANOTHER assessment for my dual diplomas - things are going well, and I just have to keep the momentum going.

Plus... I have had a few insights for the year to come, and I am very excited about the prospects of career, love, life and happiness...

This year is going to be fantastic!

YEEEEOOOOO!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts